Update 09/06/2017: The sale is live now and the offers are yours to grab while stock lasts. ShopTo, Amazon UK and GAME all have offers available and we’ve got a full list of prices and what you can get in this post.
Updated list of offers:
- PlayStation 4 500GB console with Horizon Zero Dawn for £199.85 from ShopTo
- PlayStation 4 500GB console with FIFA 17 for £199.99 from Amazon UK
- PlayStation 4 500GB console with Tekken 7 Deluxe for £199.99 from GAME
- PlayStation 4 1TB Pro console with Horizon Zero Dawn and WipEout Omega Collection for £339.85 from ShopTo
- PlayStation VR with PS4 Camera, Farpoint and PlayStation Worlds for £339.85 from ShopTo
- Horizon Zero Dawn for £24.99 from Argos
- Horizon Zero Dawn for £26.86 from ShopTo
- 12-month PlayStation Plus subscription for £27.85 from ShopTo
Meanwhile, in the US, you can put down a pre-order for the brand new PS4 1TB Gold console at Amazon US for $249 and a copy of Horizon Zero Dawn for $40 with more offers to come. GameStop US’s range of offers can be found right here.
- PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Gold console for $249 from Amazon US
- Horizon Zero Dawn for $39.99 from Amazon US
PlayStation is having itself a limited time sale at a variety of retailers this weekend. Starting Friday 9th June, there will be offers on PS4 and PS4 Pro consoles as well as Horizon Zero Dawn, PlayStation VR and a 12-month PlayStation Plus subscription. All of these offers are limited in stock and available for a very limited time. We’ll be here each day with updates on when and where you can grab these offers!
In the meantime, here are the offers that Sony has already promoted as being a part of this offer.
- PlayStation 4 500GB console with Horizon Zero Dawn
- PlayStation 4 1TB Pro console with Horizon Zero Dawn and WipEout Omega Collection
- PlayStation VR with PS4 Camera, Farpoint and PlayStation Worlds
- Horizon Zero Dawn
- 12-month PlayStaton Plus subscription
These will likely be available at most, if not all, online retailers from first thing on Friday 9th June, but we’ll keep this post updated with stock levels and links for the best offers. Prices will be revealed tomorrow, too, so check back soon.