Naturally, traditional retailers aren’t the only ones to celebrate the annual Black Friday deal celebrations; digital stores get in on the act too and today Microsoft has thrown the doors open to their discounts on the Xbox Store, featuring plenty of deals for savvy shoppers on a range of games via Xbox Live.
These deals are live today for Xbox Live Gold members, who get a four day headstart before the offers go live to everyone else on November 19th. However, Microsoft are also currently offering a promotion where you can get a month of Xbox Live Gold for just £1 so you can get on board this deal locomotive as soon as possible with absolutely minimal damage to your wallet.
With so many games on sale in this promotion we couldn’t possibly list them all, so here’s just some of our highlights. The sale runs through until 10am GMT on Tuesday, 27th November.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 Special Edition for £67.49
- Forza Horizon 4 for £32.49
- FIFA 19 for £35.99
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey for £32.99
- Shadow of the Tomb Raider for £27.50
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 for £41.99
- WWE 2K19 for £32.99
- Madden 19 for £30
- Destiny 2: Forsaken – Legendary Collection for £32.99
- Sea of Thieves for £24.99
- State of Decay 2 for £16.24
- Monster Hunter World for £20.00
For more great deals on Xbox games, consoles and more, make sure to keep an eye on our dedicated Best Xbox Black Friday Deals hub for 2018. Or if you prefer your gaming elsewhere, here’s our round up of the best PlayStation Black Friday 2018 deals and the best Nintendo Black Friday 2018 deals.