It’s nearly upon us. The Game of Thrones final season is just a month and a half away. We couldn’t be more excited to find out what lies in store for Jon, Dany, Tirion and everyone else who has managed to stay alive through eight seasons at the whim of HBO and George R.R. Martin’s murderous pen. With hype levels reaching temperatures hotter than wildfire, what better time to frivolously spend on some of the best Game of Thrones merchandise available in 2019.
We’ve ventured far and wide across the vast lands and narrow seas of the web to uncover the top Game of Thrones merch for fans of all interests. We’ve got bumper Game of Thrones gift boxes that contain more than enough goodies to keep you entertained for hours on end while also offering an entire house worth of decorations.
There’s a whole treasure vault of individual treats too, so be sure to have a good browse of the wares below to see if anything calls to you!
Game of Thrones merchandise gift boxes
Wow, there is a serious amount of stuff in these fancy Game of Thrones gift boxes. You can choose between two, the first containing a dozen assorted bits and bobs of Game of Thrones merchandise: everything from t-shirts and figures to maps and books all presented in a beautifully decorated box.
The second has many of the same items just, well, fewer of them. We’re not sure what else a Game of Thrones fan could possibly need in their life after receiving one of these, except maybe an early screening of the final ever episode. Imagine how insufferable they would be if that happened? Just keep them quiet with one of these instead.
- Game of Thrones George R. R. Martin Limited Edition Box for $250
- Game of Thrones George R.R. Martin Special Edition Box for $75
Game of Thrones board games and card games
Sometimes it’s interesting to imagine just how well you’d be able to fare within the Game of Thrones universe. Handily, that’s where these Game of Thrones board games and card games can come into play – letting you live out your Westeros fantasies without having to worry about ending up with your head on a spike.
These are some of the best Game of Thrones board games available right now, including original games and adaptations of tabletop classics:
- Game of Thrones: The Card Game for £30
- Game of Thrones Catan for £60
- A Game of Thrones: The Board Game for £42.95
- Game of Thrones Monopoly for £22
- Game of Thrones: The Card Game for $33
- Game of Thrones Catan for $64
- A Game of Thrones: The Board Game for $54
- Game of Thrones Monopoly for $44
Game of Thrones books and box sets
You don’t really have a lot of time to catch up on the entirety of Game of Thrones before the final season gets underway in April. However, if you’d like to own the collection in book or Blu-ray form so far you can take your pick of the best deals here:
- Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7 Blu-ray for £80
- Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7 DVD for £67
- Game of Thrones: Seven Volume Book set for £30
- Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7 Blu-ray for $100
- Game of Thrones Seasons 1-7 DVD for $100
- A Song of Ice and Fire: Five Book set for $36
Game of Thrones edibles and fancies
Now for some Game of Thrones merchandise that’s a little different. This is for when you really want to treat yourself like a King or a Khaleesi only the finest Game of Thrones indulgences around will suffice:
- Game of Thrones Johnnie Walker White Walker Limited Edition Scotch Whisky for £34
- Game of Thrones Bath Bombs Gift Set – 5 Dragon Egg Bath Fizzies for £22
- House Stark Goblet for £39
Game of Throne merchandise miscellany
And then there’s all the Game of Thrones merchandise that doesn’t fit into a category. Here we have all the Game of Thrones trinkets and figures that you can strew across your desks, walls and shelves until there’s room for no more.
- Funko Pop! Ghost for £12
- Funko Pop! Arya Stark for £11
- Funko Pop! Battle of the Bastards 2-pack for £24
- Funko Pop! Jon Snow for £7
- Funko Pop! Giant Wight for £60