Amazon is running a new promotion on a range of certified refurbished devices such as the Echo, Fire tablet and Kindle Paperwhite until the end of the month.
Certified refurbished items are basically pre-owned goods that have been restored and made to work like new by Amazon. Each one comes with a fresh 1-year warranty, so you have some insurance in case a fault does develop. In most cases, though, it can be an excellent way to get some serious money off top tech.
You can find the current batch of Amazon Devices on sale in the list below:
- Amazon Echo for £49.99
- Amazon Echo Dot for £24.99
- Amazon Echo Dot – Previous Gen for £19.99
- Amazon Echo Plus for £59.99
- Amazon Echo Show for £167.99
- Amazon Echo Show – Previous Gen for £89.99
- Amazon Echo Spot for £79.99
- Amazon Fire HD10 for £84.99
- Amazon Fire HD8 for £51.99
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite for £77.99
As for brand new tech, Amazon very recently announced the Fire TV Cube. This 4K Ultra HD streaming media player is stated to be the most powerful and advanced Fire TV device yet. It will feature all the using streaming platforms, of course, while also offering support for live TV through certain satellite providers. It’ll also be compatible with Dolby Vision, HDR, HDR10+ and Dolby Atmos.