It’s easier than ever to remain connected these days, thanks to the emergence of smartphones but sooner or later, we always find ourselves needing a replacement.
Black Friday is just under a week away and it’s a good time to be in the market, having seen a good slate of offers emerge across the board. There’s several things you’ll want to consider before upgrading to a new handset though. Whilst everyone looks for different things in a phone, it’s generally advisable to take these key factors into consideration: memory size, battery life, camera quality, processing power and the display quality.
That’s before we get into your SIM card too. When it comes to coverage in the UK, there’s four main providers that also handle a lot of smaller networks: EE, O2, Vodafone and Three. Whilst 4G remains a viable option, if you’re after 5G mobile internet, make sure your handset has this enabled and check your data allowance has the coverage you require.
If you’re considering a Pay Monthly plan which includes both, many providers offer additional perks, including subscriptions to entertainment packages like Spotify or Disney+.. Just be mindful these options often contain an additional upfront fee and plans have multiple choices, so make sure you thoroughly explore each one.
O2, Three and Vodafone have begun posting Black Friday deals, whilst EE are only offering this for Pay Monthly deals. There’s plenty of bargains to be found across the board and here’s some of the best offers we’ve seen so far:
Pay Monthly Deals
- Apple iPhone XR 64GB from £26.99 monthly
- Apple iPhone SE 64GB from £25 monthly
- Apple iPhone 12 64GB from £49.98 monthly
- Google Pixel 4A 128GB from £18.99 monthly
- Google Pixel 5 128GB from £29.87 monthly
- Huawei P30 Pro New Edition from £35 monthly
- Samsung Galaxy A51 5G from £23 monthly
- Samsung Galaxy A71 128GB from £25 monthly
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G from £32.84 monthly
- Sony Xperia 5 II 5G 128GB from £27.66 monthly
- Xiaomi Mi 10T Lite 5G from £23 monthly
Headset Only Deals
- Apple iPhone 11 64GB for £599
- Apple iPhone XR for £449
- Huawei P30 Pro 256GB for £459
- Huawei P40 5G for £549.99
- Motorola G8 Power Lite 64GB for £99
- Motorola Moto G8 64GB for £139
- OnePlus 8 Pro 256gb for £749
- Oppa A72 128GB for £169
- Samsung Galaxy A21 32GB for £109
- Samsung Galaxy S20 5G 128GB for £610
- Xiaomi Redmi 9A 34GB for £74
SIM Only Deals
- EE – 100GB data, unlimited minutes and texts, 5G-enabled from £20 monthly
- O2 – 10GB data, unlimited minutes and texts with Disney+ subscription from £10 monthly
- O2 – 150GB data, unlimited minutes and texts from £20 monthly
- Tesco Mobile – unlimited data, 5000 texts and 5000 minutes from £20 a month
- Three – unlimited data, minutes and texts, 5G-enabled from £17 monthly
- Vodafone – 20GB data, unlimited minutes and texts, 5G-enabled from £10 monthly
- Vodafone – unlimited data, minutes and texts plus entertainment package from £27 monthly
Check out our recommended VPN deals too to keep your phone secure and follow Jelly Deals on Twitter to stay up to date with Black Friday’s best offers. We’ll keep this page updated as more offers come through.