If you’re looking to expand your phone, PC or Nintendo Switch’s storage, a MicroSD card is an excellent way forward and there’s plenty of deals going this Cyber Monday.
Though Black Friday is over, Cyber Monday has gone live and there are numerous options to choose from if you’re after a Nintendo Switch SD card. If you’re planning to use it on your PC, you’ll need an adapter unless it’s got an SD card reader built-in and thankfully, there’s a sale on for those too.
Whatever your requirements, they’re useful for a lot of tech and here’s the best deals we’ve seen going:
- Samsung EVO Select 128GB for £14.99
- SanDisk 32GB MicroSD Card for £2.99
- SanDisk Ultra 128GB MicroSD Card for £13.99
- SanDisk Ultra 200GB MicroSD Card for £18.99
- SanDisk 256GB MicroSD card for Nintendo Switch for £39.99
- SanDisk Extreme 128 GB MicroSD for £16.99
- Samsung PRO Endurance 128GB for $19.99
- Samsung EVO Select 256GB for $24.99
- SanDisk 128GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for $14.99
- SanDisk 200GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for $27.99
- SanDisk 256GB Ultra microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for $29.99
- SanDisk 256GB microSD Card for Nintendo Switch for $39.99
- SanDisk 400GB microSD Card for Nintendo Switch for $60
- SanDisk 512GB Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card for $64.99
We’re also keeping watching over deals for VPNs, tablets, monitors, broadband, mobile phones, webcams and more, so take a look if you’re planning to upgrade your existing setup. We’d also recommend following Jelly Deals on Twitter to keep informed on Cyber Monday’s best offers. We’ll keep you updated as more offers come through.