Treat yourself to a new TV and get the best value possible by snapping up one of the many deals that will be available in the Black Friday sales. Enjoy movies and shows in such clarity, it feels like you’re actually there.
You’ll be able to get the latest smart features and picture technology available at the cheapest prices by following our helpful guide. Find out what sorts of sets you can expect to get the best discounts on from a range of brands including LG, Samsung, Sony and more. Plus we explain the different TVs available, from entry level 4K to top of the range OLED or QLED models.
Best OLED TV deals
OLED TVs let you truly enjoy black blacks and the whitest whites, which is better than the contrast produced by any LCD panel including QLED tvs. Colours are vibrant and it has a smooth motion, all of which results in an exceptionally realistic image quality. Without the need for a backlight these models are much slimmer, making them ideal for wall mounting.
These are also often the most expensive TVs but by buying an older model in the sales you may not be priced-out even if you’re on a tight budget.UK
- LG OLED77C14LB 77 inch for £3,299 at Very
- LG OLED55C14LB 55 inch for £1,199 at Very
- LG OLED48C14LB 48 inch for £999.99 at Very
- LG 55in C1 OLED for £1,189 at Amazon
- Philips 55in Ambilight 55OLED705/12 for £899 at Currys
- PHILIPS 55OLED805 55in OLED for £999.00
- LG OLED55C14LB 55in OLED for £1,199.00
- SONY BRAVIA XR55A84JU 55in OLED for £1,299.00
- LG OLED55G16LA 55in OLED for £1,499.00
Best QLED TV deals
More alphabet soup, but keep going it will all become clear. QLED technology is used by Samsung instead of OLED. Contrast isn’t as good as OLED but it is a much brighter screen, making it ideal for bright rooms or settings and it’s cheaper.
The new Samsung Neo QLED models are slimmer with better contrast. Opting for the slightly older version will bag you a bigger bargain. LG has recently added QNED TVs to its range, which uses mini-LEDs in it’s backlight.UK
- SAMSUNG QE50Q60AAUXXU 50in QLED for £599.00
- SAMSUNG QE55Q80AATXXU 55in QLED for £799.00
- SAMSUNG QE65Q80AATXXU 65in QLED for £1,099.00
- SAMSUNG QE75Q60AAUXXU 75in QLED for £1,099.00
- SAMSUNG 75-Inch Class QLED Q70A Series for $1,497.99 at Best Buy
- Samsung 55in Class Q60A Series for $699.99 at Best Buy
Best 4K TV deals
Most of the TVs released by the big manufacturers are 4K televisions, using LCD technology. You’ll see Ultra HD bandied about, but it’s the same thing as 4K. This has four times the resolution of Full HD. You’ll get images that are crystal clear with a high level of detail - perfect for gaming and movie nights. For most of us, this ticks all the right boxes and let's you enjoy a wide range of smart features and apps.UK
- Sony Bravia KD50X80J 50 inch for £699 at Very
- LG 86UP80006LA 86 inch for £1,599 at Very
- Sony Bravia KD-65X89J 65 inch for £1,099 at Very
- Toshiba 65UL2163DBC 65 inch for £499 at Very
- Toshiba 43UL2163DBC 43 inch for £279 at Very
- LG 55UP75006LF 55 inch for £478 at Very
- Samsung 65in TU8300 Curved Crystal UHD for £699 at Samsung
- Panasonic 50in TX-50HX580B (2020) LED for £479.99 at John Lewis
- Toshiba 65in 65UL2163DBC for £499 at AO
- LG 50UP77006LB 50in Smart 4K for £449.00
- LG 55NANO806PA 55in 4K for £629.00
- SONY BRAVIA KD43X85JU 43in 4K for £699.00
- Sony X85J 75 Inch TV: 4K for $1,298 at Amazon
- Samsung 85-Inch Class Crystal UHD AU8000 for $1,497.99 at Amazon
- Amazon Fire TV 50 inch Omni Series for $359.99 at Amazon
- Samsung 70in Class TU6985 4K Crystal UHD Smart Tizen TV for $599.99 at Best Buy
- LG 70in Class NanoCell 75 Series for $749.99 at Best Buy
Full HD TV
If you want a proper bargain in the sales, take a look at a Full HD TV. These don’t have all the bells and whistles when it comes to image quality that you’ll get with the fancier models- but at least you won't be paying a premium. You’ll still get the 1920×1080 resolution used in high definition broadcasts and media. Plus you’ll enjoy the latest Smart TV features such as access to streaming services like Netflix, Amazon or Disney + without having to add an extra box or USB stick.UK
That’s all for now but stay tuned as we’ll be frequently updating this list in the lead up to Black Friday and during the sales event. We’ll also be bringing you the best Black Friday soundbar deals and Black Friday console deals.
In the meanwhile, you might like to follow our Jelly Deals Twitter account to see even more early Black Friday offers and the latest tech, gaming and console deals.