Over a year since it's initial launch the PS5 is now well and truly into its console cycle. With an evergrowing expansive list of titles those lucky fans who have nabbed the still in short supply hardware are becoming spoilt for choice. The amount of quality titles available only makes that all important decision of what game spend your hard earned cash on even harder, and while the PS5 itself may still be hard to find, there's certainly no shortage of games to enjoy.
Just aquiring the console can be a battle but thankfully there are a great selection of games available to justify all the fighting with scalpers you may have had to do in the first place. Some are exclusive to the PS5 or just require one of the new-gen consoles or a beefy PC, while others are just the best and shiniest versions of more widely available titles.
Now we don't want to break any hearts with the promise of PS5 bundle deals here, as the console itself is still hard enough to get a hold of right now. So, if you're still on the look out for one, make sure to keep a close eye on Eurogamer's PS5 stock page.
PS5 Consoles & Bundles
It’s hard enough to find any PS5 consoles at the moment, let alone any deals, so we haven’t got anything for you here. For now, your best option is to check in on our PS5 stock page for regular updates and give Jelly Deals a follow on Twitter for the latest PS5 console alerts.
PS5 Game Deals
We may not be able to help you with any console deals, but we can certainly help you get your hands on some game. It’s worth remembering that the PS5 can also play the vast majority of the PS4 catalogue too, so you should cast your eyes over to our dedicated PS4 page for some extra deals. Additionally, thanks to the Playstation Plus subscription service, you can have a ready made library of PS titles old and new on top of individual game purchases, so be sure to check out ShopTo's latest deal on the subscription, featuring a year's worth of PS Plus for £41.85
Best Upcoming PlayStation Games for March 2022 and the cheapest pre-order deals
February was a massive month for games with Elden Ring, Horizon Forbidden West and Dying Light 2 all hitting shelves and gamers won't get any restbite from the array of fantastic titles kicking off the year. Before we dive into the best deals in the current PS5 catalouge, we just had to take the time to highlight some of the most anticipated games releasing this March. From the chaotic Tiny Tina's Wonderlands to the high-speed, highly antipicated Gran Turismo 7, there's something for everyone coming this month. Here are the best upcoming games and the best places to get your preorders in.
- Tiny Tina's Wonderalands: Next Level Edition - £49.85 at Base
- Babylon's Fall + The Empress' Insignia - £50.85 at Shopto
- Gran Turismo 7 - £61 at Amazon
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - £49.99 at Amazon
- Ghostwire Tokyo - £46.85 at Base
- Tiny Tina's Wonderalands - $59.99 at Amazon
- Babylon's Fall - $59.99 at Amazon
- Gran Turismo 7 - $69.99 at Gamestop
- Stranger of Paradise: Final Fantasy Origin - $59.99 at Amazon
- Ghostwire Tokyo - $59.99 at Gamestop
Best PS5 Game Deals
- Elden Ring Launch Edition - £44.95 at The Game Collection
- Horizon Forbidden West with free PS5 upgrade - £49.45 at Amazon (Was 59.99)
- Marvel's Spider-Man: Miles Morales - £42.95 at The Game Collection
- Demon's Souls - £44.95 at The Game Collection
- Final Fantasy VII Remake: Intergrade - £37.85 at Base (was £69.99)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising - £12.95 at The Game Collection
- Lost Judgment - £29.95 at The Game Collection
- Alan Wake Remastered - £16.29 at 365 Games (was £20.99)
- - £27.99 at Currys (Was 47.99)
- Back 4 Blood - £16.79 at Base
- Ghost Of Tsushima Director's Cut - £54.65 at Amazon
- Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart - £62.95 at Base (was £69.99)
- Uncharted: Legacy of Thieves Collection - £36.95 at The Game Collection
- Assansin's Creed Valhalla - $19.88 at GameStop (was $59.99)
- Marvel's Guardians of the Galaxy - $34.99 at Amazon (was $59.99)
- Ratchet & Clank: Rift Apart - $49.99 at Amazon (was $69.99)
- NBA 2K22 - $24.99 at Gamestop (was $69.99)
- Back 4 Blood - $28.99 at Amazon (was $59.99)
- Far Cry 6 - $27.99 at Gamestop (was $59.99)
- Tales of Arise - $37.23 at GameStop (was $59.99)
- Lost Judgment - $27.50 at Amazon (was $59.99)
- Watch Dogs Legion PS4 with free Next-Gen Upgrade - $14.99 at Walmart (Was $39.82)
- Resident Evil Village - $39.99 at Walmart(Was $59.99)
- Life is Strange: True Colors - $36.38 at GameStop (was $59.99)
- Sackboy: A Big Adventure - $36.56 at Walmart (was $59.99)
PS Plus Essential, PS Plus Extra and PS Plus Premium
PlayStation Plus was already an important service to have if you're a PlayStation user, and now Sony has refreshed the service with three new tiers that offer different different bonuses.
PlayStation Plus Essential (£6.99 monthly / £19.99 quarterly / £49.99 yearly) is the same as the old PlayStation Plus service. It lets you play multiplayer games with your friends, and also gives you two games each month, cloud storage for your game saves and also discounts on purchases from the digital PS store.
The new Extra tier of PlayStation Plus(£10.99 monthly / £31.99 quarterly / £83.99 yearly) is has combined the essential tier with Sony's old PlayStation Now service. This gives you everything the Essential tier has well as access to 400 PS4 and PS5 games from both Sony and third-party developers, which can be downloaded from the PlayStation store.
Finally, the the new Premium tier (£13.49 monthly / £39.99 quarterly / £99.99 yearly) gives you everything from the essential an extra tiers, as well as over 300 more games from PS1, PS2, PS3 and PSP that will be available to stream or download on your console, including the ability to try games before making a purchase.
PS5 Accessory Deals
Along your PS5 journey, you’re most likely going to want to pick up some additional accessories to futher inhance your next gen gaming experience. Whether it's a spare controller to play with your family and friends, or a new headset to up your immersion needs. Whatever you're looking for, we’ve got you covered.
- White PS5 DualSense Controller - £59.99 at Currys
- Midnight Black PS5 DualSense Controller - £59.85 at ShopTo
- PlayStation 5 DualSense Charging Station - £24.99 at Very (plus £3.99 delivery) - £24.99 at Very
- PS5 Pulse 3D Midnight Black Wireless Headset - £84.85 at Base (was £89.52)
- SteelSeries Arctis 3 Gaming Headset - £54.99 at Amazon (was £89.99) - £58.1 at Amazon
- Power A FUSION Pro Wireless Controller for PlayStation 4 - £99.99 at Amazon (was £119.99)
- 2TB SeaGate external HDD - £63.00 at Amazon (was £79.99)
- 5TB WD external HDD - £92.00 at Amazon (was £124.99)
- Razer Kraken X headset - £41.20 at Amazon (was £49.99)
- Razer Nari Ultimate wireless headset - £119.99 at Amazon (was £199.99)
- PS4 Charge Station - £10.99 at Amazon
- PlayStation Pulse 3D Wireless Headset - $99 at Amazon
- SteelSeries Arctis 1 Gaming headset - $63.99at Amazon (was $79.99)
- Razer Kraken Gaming Headset - $35.99 at Amazon (was $79.99)
- External Game Drive 2TB for PlayStation 4 - $79.99 at GameStop (was $92.49)
- External Game Drive 4TB for PlayStation 4 - $109.99 at GameStop (was $124.99)
- Recon Black Wired Chat Gaming Headset for PlayStation 4 - $14.95 at GameStop (was $19.99))
- PowerA DualShock 4 Charging Station - $16.99 at GameStop (was $19.99)
- OIVO PS4 Controller Charger Dock Station - $111.89 at Amazon (was $19.99)
We’ve got even more deals and discounts on all things gaming if you’re after more than just PlayStation. Be sure to keep up to date with our latest articles right here, and head over to the Jelly Deals Twitter page for all the best deals as soon as they go on sale!